Thursday, February 18, 2010

Misc


On tonight's menu chicken saute with potatoes and corn, we'll see how it goes. It sounds good, reads fairly easy, now to make it- so here's hoping it's a winner!

In other news our town is voted most happy or 2nd most happy place in the USA. Funny because I would leave given the chance and could take my kids with me-all of them, not just the ones I gave birth too. Our town also has the highest teen pregnancy rate so maybe they interviewed teen boys........

A lot of people around me are going through terrible heartache and trails. It saddens me so much and I hurt for them all. It makes me realize that 1. I am happy 2. I like my husband (yes I LOVE him, but I like him too.) 3. I am so glad for the trails -minus losing my babies(not there yet) in my life that made me who I am today.

Presently I have banana bread in the oven. I must go check it soon. Lemon poppyseed bread next to go in the oven.

The SUN is out here in happy Holland land. Hope you are having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment