Sunday, September 19, 2010

Best times of your life.........

So some people I know where arguing that HIGH SCHOOL is the best years of your life.............I seriously think they are mentally ill. Nothing like living in the past. SICK. Maybe because my teen years and high school years were so awful I can't imagine. I was really messed up emotionally. But the older I get, the happier I get. I am absolutely full of joy. My life is FAR from easy. I have been sick for 4 years. I have lost THREE babies. Friends. The ability to work, my GOGOGOGOGO 24/7. I can't do it anymore. These people are also telling young teens that are struggling that this is the best time of their life. Had I believed that as a teen I would've considered suicide. SERIOUSLY! For some kids teen years are just awful they get through them they get to college and life and BLOSSOM. Just validate that yes you feel awful. Yes it is awful. You can do this you will get through it there are people that love you, you can talk to me anytime and I'll just listen. Don't tell them this is the best years of their lives. Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment