Monday, April 18, 2011

Three Month Mark

It's been three months since Nicole died. Seems like I haven't seen her in years. We all miss her so much. I can still remember the night before the baby came we were all laughing in her hospital room and she was playing music off the computer. This ones for you she says to me as she plays an old rink jam skate song!

Most of us are handling it well, some are beyond words. The ones who are beyond words are, in my opinion, suffering from guilt. If they would forgive themselves for abandoning her when she needed friends I think they could handle her dying better and learn that life isn't forever. Don't leave things unsaid. Don't leave a relationship you want to keep, and if it's beyond your control and you've done all you can to make it right, have peace in that.

I miss you Kole. I miss your laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment