Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ALONE

I'm tired. I need a vacation or a day ALONE. Yes ALONE. It amazes me how many people hate to be ALONE. I LOVE it. Not for always but I do NEED it a ton more than it is happening. I have a friend who NEVER wants to be ALONE and know someone who ALWAYS wants to be ALONE. Of course the obvious you are NEVER ALONE, God is there, is true. I mean human people by you. Sometimes if I don't get ALONE time no one wants to be by me anyway...I get quite crabby! When people get ill some surround themselves with people. I prefer to be ALONE. This upsets and hurts some people but it is just that- I do better dealing with things ALONE. I cope better. Someday I'll be in a house without kids, hard to imagine. But the thought of being with my husband ALONE and no kids is extremely exciting! Has never happened in our marriage, or dating. I love ALL my kids, all of them by birth or otherwise. But sometimes I just want to be ALONE!!! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment