Friday, April 30, 2010

setback
























UGH after my last posting I went to the hospital for another ruptured ovarian cyst. OUCH! For more fun I burst the second one at home. I think they have now all burst and I am trying to recover, but am in pain sometimes excruciating ALL the time. ANNOYING!

My housework is falling behind. I cooked twice it almost killed me! I did manage through pain to go to a dinner I was not going to miss -again- our annual end of GEMS dinner. I also went to an open house for 30 minutes to honor some wonderful kids I know, they are simply amazing! Home again and PAIN! I should have used the time and energy to do some laundry or dishes but I have decided I am using my energy for people. I am hoping to be up and at it soon. I am a servant by nature and I hate being home. I want to visit, cook and care for all my 'people' again. I miss them!

Doctor appts in a couple of weeks to decide NOW WHAT? Oh goodie. Trying to stay positive and do what I can when I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment