Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life.Attitude.

Life is interesting. People are weird. My husband has told me hundreds of time the little attitude quote--" I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.”(Charles R. Swindoll) I like the following "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."(~Herm Albright)Which probably shows the difference in us to some degree. Nothing ever bothers him. At any rate most times I did not want to listen to him because whatever it was that was upsetting me was too overwhelming or just too much for me to overcome. Lately I have found that I just don't care. Whether it is age or just learning that some people are just gonna be the kind of people they are, and that life just happens- some good, some bad, sometimes a lot bad, you just carry through knowing that in the end at our final destination none of this matters. 2 Corinthians 4:17
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment