Friday, March 19, 2010


When you walked into my life
And knocked on my heart's door,
I never dreamed you held the key,
To a world of love and more,
And once that you stepped in,
How was I to know,
You'd decorate my life with love,
And make my heart your home.
When I see your smile,
Theres a view of all my dreams,
All my hopes and wishes,
And a love for eternity,
When you put your arms around me,
I've never felt so much,
Until the day I found you,
I never knew real love.
I'll stand beside you always,
And give you all my love,
I could never leave you,
Even when the times are tough,
To only you I'll make this promise,
And know you can always believe,
That for as long as I live,
You'll be all I need.


I first found this poem in 2006 January and posted it for my husband fast forward 4 and some years and it is even more true. I am a very lucky wife. We have been through so much in those years to still be absolutely totally in-love with my spouse is an absolute blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment